Prometheus WonderCon Exclusive Trailer. The sound I just made wasn’t even human.

Do you know how excited I am for this movie? I’ve been waiting since 1979  — and I wasn’t even fucking born yet.  I’ll always love Aliens, but the original Alien  owns 42% of my heart (Close Encounters of the Third Kind  owns the other 58%). To have Ridley Scott direct the prequel (and don’t tell me it’s not — the fucking space jockey is in the trailer) is pretty much every dream I’ve ever had come true. IN IMAX.

Here is the clip that premiered at WonderCon.

Ridley, let me have your babies. They can even burst out of my chest; I honestly would be honored.