Boing. The first clip from Prometheus has dropped, and it is everything you could ever hope for in the world of gadgetry and spaceships. Well, everything you could ask out of those two in an meaningless (but sexy) one-minute clip.
Phew. I was frightened. We hadn’t been blasted across the nips with Prometheus images in like, a day. Maybe even two. Here’s some off the digi-presses, courtesy of Advertisement (Entertainment) Weekly.
New footage to be had in this Prometheus behind the scenes video. That’s all you need to fuggin’ know. Go. Watch. Be merry. Count the days.
Do you know how excited I am for this movie? I’ve been waiting since 1979 – and I wasn’t even fucking born yet. I’ll always love Aliens, but the original Alien owns 42% of my heart (Close Encounters of the Third Kind owns the other 58%). To have Ridley Scott direct the prequel (and don’t tell me it’s not — the fucking space jockey is in the trailer) is pretty much every dream I’ve ever had come true. IN IMAX.
Here is the clip that premiered at WonderCon.
Here it is! The moment you may or may not have been waiting for. The full fucking Prometheus trailer. That’s two trailers for you in one day! Don’t get greedy. Slugs.
Hit the jump to check it out.
This piece of viral rocket has been tearing up the geek bandwidth all damn day. While I was in class. Watch Guy Pearce give a TED Talk as his character from Prometheus. But more than that!, the explicit connection between Prometheus and Alien hinges on said dude bro.
Hit the jump for the video. The info. The shiznit.
There’s an international trailer for Prometheus, and it doesn’t feature a lick of new footage. However it does feature new…editing? And that’s got to count for something. (…I think?)