Not Dead Yet: A Litany of Updates: FFXIII, Pandorum, Dollhouse
I’ve totally sucked at updating Omega Level the last few days, and for that I apologize. I’ve been busy with tutoring, school, too many sporting events, and my writing gig over at Mishka Bloglin. I’ve been out of the loop for the most part too. It’s fucking daunting, turning your back on the infostream. All of a sudden you’ve been gone for two days, and there’s roughly four-zillion things to catch up on. Here, have a bulletin.
- The Final Fantasy XIII trailer from the Tokyo Game Show is fucking gorgeous.
- Going into Pandorum, I knew the movie was going to suck. Then it preceded to be the worst movie I’ve seen in ages.
- Speaking of sucking cocks covered in open sores, the first episode of Dollhouse S2 continues the show’s tradition of being absolutely unbearable.
- In the span of a month, there’s five games (two on one day) that I want to play/cover for Omega Level. Brutal Legend, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, Ratchet & Clank, and Modern Warfare 2. I fucking hate this time of year for gaming. It’s amazing/awful.
- Pepsibones is my brother, and he does a fair share of posts far better than mine. For those wondering who was penning the Friday Night Brew Review it’s him. His liver and sanity are taking a hit for you fucks. Get drunk with him and read reviews such as these.
- You owe it to yourself to watch Community on NBC. It’s on Thursday nights, after The Office.
What have you been up to?